Prepare Your Forms and Records Ahead of Time.
Dr. St. Laurent respects your time and your busy schedule. We have designed this page to help minimize any unecessary waiting time filling out forms. We’d like to focus on you rather than paperwork. To help us do this, when you come in for a personal consultation, please fill out and bring the following forms and records to your appointment.
You will need to bring the following items with you to your appointment
- Print and complete the forms shown to the right
- Bring them with you to your appointment
- Bring your insurance card to each appointment
- Bring all prescriptions and over-the-counter medication that you are currently taking
- A list of all questions and/or concerns that you may have
- If you have any questions call us: (281) 921-1890
Bariatric Patient Forms
Without hormone replacement therapy, menopause and andropause are inevitable in Texas. As you age, your body generates lower and lower levels of important hormones. Without its formerly healthy levels of hormones, your body becomes more vulnerable to age related diseases like osteoporosis, heart disease, cardiovascular disease and other debilitating ailments. Not to mention disturbing symptoms like hot flashes, memory lapses, sexual dysfunction, lack of sleep, depression, fatigue and so forth are also present.
Hormonal Patient Forms
Preparation and communication are key factors in enhancing health outcomes.
You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print the above document.